Friday, October 9, 2009

Sun City Palm Desert Active Adult Community by Linda Novick, Realtor


Hi Readers,

It is Friday night and I thought I would share a couple of things that have happened here at Sun City lately. First of all, one of our palm trees fell over last Sunday. I have lived here for 10 years and have never heard of this happening. But there it was, laying across our main street. Fortunately no one was hurt, but you can bet I will be watching for flying palm trees in the future.

I also have been busy making a few videos for those of you who would like to know a bit more about our beautiful guard gated golf and tennis community. The latest one showing our great library can be viewed at the following website: http://www.wellcomemat.com/video/DCDA66BF71. I also did a video on how my husband David and I made the decision 10 years ago to purchase here at SCPD. I tried to be very open and take a look at some of the real questions that face us when choosing to move into a senior retirement home. We are so happy we made the move. The friends that we have made and the adventures that we have shared with them are the best in our lives. Live here is so unbelievable that we have to pinch ourselves on occasion to make sure we aren't dreaming. If you think you would enjoy this lifestyle, please give me a call. I would love to help you find the perfect retirement home, and to introduce you to a life worth living. Give me a call at 760/397-3652. Together we will make your dreams come true. You can also reach me by email at lindanovick@windermere.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment